Samesyl™ SAMe’s active ingredient is S-adenosylmethionine. This compound is made primarily in the liver as a byproduct of the metabolism of the amino acid methionine. Samesyl™ SAMe active ingredient has been used in Europe for decades as an effective therapy for liver and joint health for pets. SAMe is a naturally occurring molecule found in all living cells.
Samesyl™ is aluminum-aluminum foil blister-packed to maximize stability and safety. DO NOT use if outer seal of blister pack is broken.
- Full Potency 400 mg Samesyl™ (net yield) is derived from 800 mg of SAMe tosylate disulfate.
- Full Potency 200 mg Samesyl™(net yield) is derived from 400 mg of SAMe tosylate disulfate.
2015 Samesyl™ plant based GRAS enteric coating is launched in North America.
- Samesyl™ is the only SAMe with a Plant based coating.
- No chemicals, No plastic material- only pure Pharmaceutical Grade SAMe and Gentle Plant derived materials.
- Supports healthy liver function and joint mobility.
- Active is made via Fermentation.
- Pharmaceutical Purity.
- Individually Blister-Packed.
- Five years of research and millions in development.
Each tablet is individually packed to insure product integrity and freshness.
Samesyl™ is biologically active product, low temperature processed and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient:
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Gluten
- No Artificial Colors or Dyes
- No Yellow #5
- No Insect Extracts
- No Plastic co-polymer chemicals